Museum Beelden aan Zee is an accessible visitor museum and welcomes people of all abilities.
- A wheel chair elevator provides access from street level to the entrance.
- All exhibits are designed with wheelchair mobility in mind.
- Guides for wheelchair users get 50% reduction (one per one).
- Guides with an OV guide pass enter for free.
- Free wheelchair hire (subject to availability, reservation is advisable).
- Servide dogs are welcome.
- Accessible toilet.
- Tours for people with various disabilties are held regularly. Please click here for more information.
- Once a month the museum offers an art programm for people with Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia. Click here for more information.